which router

baldi 11:09 25 Oct 05

Please can anybody advise on which wireless router to get for a toshiba satellite laptop. I am currently using aol broadband with dsl connection

wee eddie 11:21 25 Oct 05

not got a spare USB or Ethernet Port

baldi 11:41 25 Oct 05

I have not yet got the router or laptop. I have ordered a toshiba satellite laptop but do not know which router to get to be able to use the laptop wirelessley with my current aol subscription. I know the laptop uses wireless 802.11b, 802.11g + network adapter

wee eddie 11:57 25 Oct 05

Finding out if AOL, which will support your current Router, are offering support on any wireless Routers.

I know that the cognoscenti will say that it's easy to set up, this or that system, but having a specialized helpline available makes the world of difference when you are doing something for the first time around.

martjc 09:50 31 Oct 05

...like most ISPs they will only support their own software/hardware. If you add a router [some of the best are Netgear, Linksys and Safecom] you support it yourself or with the help of the router makers' website support.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…