WHICH PRINTER?

Dottyronny 18:27 02 Apr 03

I have recently taken over the production of a quarterly Newsletter for a charitable organisation.
I need to obtain a new printer and would be grateful for any suggestions for the best possible printer for the job.
It is a 16 page Newsletter using both black and white and colour, ClipArt and also printing photographs.Printing about 150 copies, so speed is a factor.
Obviously running cost in important and I have approximately £150 (give or take) to spend.
Have you any suggestions please.
Thanks, Dotron.

€dstow 18:44 02 Apr 03

How about a low cost B/W laser printer e.g. Samsung ML4500 and a mid range colour inkjet.

If you have any say in the design of the newsletter, arrange to have as much of the B/W and colour on separate pages as you can. That way you can save a lot as laser printing is way, way cheaper than inkjet. You can, of course print laser and colour inkjet on the same page but, if you do that, print the colour first.

€d

pj123 22:33 02 Apr 03

You need something like an Epson C20 or C40 (range from about £45 to £55) if you can find one. An Epson C42UX is still available at £53 from click here but the ink cartridges are around £5 each from Choice Stationery.

They all do good colour output on plain paper. the Ink Cartridges for the C20 and C40 are around £2.50 each if you buy from Choice Stationery and get the double quad pack (4 black and 4 colour)

Choice Stationery is here click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…