which printer

fire 11:52 AM 21 Dec 11

hi i have an epson sx415 multifunction device. i use compatible cartridges due to the little printing and cost issue. recently my printer has stopped accepting these compatible carts. im so fed up with epson and fancy a change probably to canon but again would want to use compatible inks. can anyone suggest a good printer with cheap ink that i could switch to

Fingees 23:11 PM 21 Dec 11

A few weeks ago, I bought a Kodak Hero 5.1 printer/scanner.

It's the best printer I have ever had.

The ink is so cheap, I no longer use compatibles.

The software is regularly updated.

Excellent piece of equipment.

All the best.

spuds 23:30 PM 21 Dec 11

I have a number of different make printers. The latest addition (about 12 months ago) was a Brother DCP-135C all-in-one, which is a super bit of kit. The compatibles for that LC-970 B/Y/C/M cost about 50 pence each, and seem to last for ages.

The DCP-135C as possibly been replaced by another model with a very similar chassis. Well worth a look?.

Regarding Canon, I have a Pixma, which also covers most of my needs. Cheap print cartridges are a little more dearer to obtain.

mobing 09:18 AM 22 Dec 11

if you don't need to print too much stuffs , i think you'd better use the orginal ink !

chub_tor 09:30 AM 22 Dec 11

I switched from Epson to Canon a long time ago and have had excellent service from each machine that I have bought. I am currently using an MP610 which is no longer manufactured but have my eye on one of the newer wireless models such as the mg5250.

fire 15:23 PM 22 Dec 11

many thanks for the information ...i think i will have a look at the kodak ...although it is dearer than most of the others...

spuds 15:52 PM 22 Dec 11

You might find that the Kodak as a similar model under the Dell brand!.

fire 14:34 PM 23 Dec 11

does that include the kodak hero does anybody know???

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Android apps 2015/2016: Best apps for your new phone or tablet - what apps should I download?

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Uniqlo uses your brain waves to find your perfect T-shirt

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…