Which Photo Printer

Jag Heer 12:11 25 Dec 03

I have recently been thinking about investing in a photo printer. I would be grateful if anyone can give me any advice on the two following printers:

Epson Stylus Photo 950, or Canon i965.

Thanks

terminus 12:17 25 Dec 03

I'd go for the one with the cheapest replacement ink cartridges. :o) merry Xmas.

Proxy Worm 12:22 25 Dec 03

Why not buy a Epson Photo Stylus 830?
I use it and it is very god.

Merry christmas.

Jag Heer 10:58 26 Dec 03

The reason I have chosen these two is because of their capabilities to print directly onto CD.

Also regarding the price of these, the Canon seem to be the cheaper but not alot of difference in the price.

Falkyrn 11:46 26 Dec 03

try the Canon i865 it has the same capabilities as the 965 but is much cheaper ... it also did well in recent surveys in 2 other mags

Hi,
I’ve got a canon 965i bought from click here cheapest around at the time, it’s a brilliant machine, photo’s are great, it’s fast and it’s very quiet, plus you can print direct to cd (if you have the correct media) I did have an Epson 830 but was very disappointed with that. But I am very very happy with the 965i

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…