Which one is really counterfeit?

lillydrop 18:05 03 May 07

Please help folks:
Which of the list below(I obtained from a privacy/security info site) is really false.

Examples of real eBay addresses:
click here
click here
click here
click here

Examples of fake eBay addresses:
&pUserId=&siteid=3&pageType=&pa1=&i1
click here
click here
click here
click here
Notice the "fake" ones begin with-
"click here."ebay.
However i had an ebay address checked out with a security tool that said it was bona fida, however it also began with the dreaded:- click here
This worries me because have an item on sale, and also my debit card details.
Please help! Thnx.

lillydrop 18:17 03 May 07

Ive just emailed this forum's editor as I typed in text in the previous message counterfeitetc...?
but instead of text appearing, "click here" has appeared instead. I said to editor Iwas worried it would take members here unwitingly to my personal ebay address, but I havesince checked and it hasent - releif! I copied and pasted the previouse in text, not "click her" as a link. please can you tell me how i can send example again without it being a "click here"
Thankyou

lillydrop 18:21 03 May 07

Just want everyone to know I did not put the link "click here" in my message box. the URL text I typed in has been converted to a link.
Another question:- How did this happen!?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:24 03 May 07

don't worry its a feature of the site.

just hover the mouse over the click here and the address appears.

If you don't want people to click on the link then to stop it appearing as a click here just put a space after the :
http: // cgi3.ebay.co.uk/

lillydrop 18:25 03 May 07

Here they are again. this time in text. Initially,please refer to my very first message in this subject as I need you help

Examples of real eBay addresses:
click here
click here
click here
click here

Examples of fake eBay addresses:
&pUserId=&siteid=3&pageType=&pa1=&i1
click here
click here
click here
click here

Smiler 18:25 03 May 07

The site automatically changes links into "click here" to save space as some links are very long.

Smiler 18:26 03 May 07

Try putting spaces in

w w w . pcadvisor. com

lillydrop 18:26 03 May 07

I can not beleive this, it has happened again.Im not a happy bunny.

Technotiger 18:52 03 May 07

Hi, you have not put any Spaces in your examples, that is why they are appearing as click-here's

p;3 18:57 03 May 07

when you do the copy and paste, go back over it and put spaces in to it to stop it appearing as a click here

like hopefully this

click here

which is

h t t p:// www. aol .co . uk/ with spaces

(DV!!)

Technotiger 19:00 03 May 07

Notice the difference in these two click here's ...

a genuine site address (my son's) ..

click here this one has no spaces.

w ww.solodeporte.org notice the space.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…