Which one Firefox or Microsoft ??

St.George55 13:37 21 Jan 07

Hi Guys after several days of checking websites and reading various forums, finally decided for a dell system ?? However when i receive the system which e-mail and internet system shall i chose firefox or microsoft

Any advice would be gratefully received

Keep up the good work guys

Diodorus Siculus 13:41 21 Jan 07

You will have Internet Explorer installed as default so that will be there anyway; use it to install all updates from MS.

Then install Firefox and give it a go - if you like it, you can stay with it; if not, ignore it and use IE.

Diodorus Siculus 13:42 21 Jan 07

Whatever internet browser you choose, give Thunderbird a shot for email rather than Outlook Express.

dms05 15:34 21 Jan 07

And don't forget Opera - an integrated browser and email client.

Mr Mistoffelees 15:43 21 Jan 07

Don't beat about the bush, get Opera.

spuds 16:47 21 Jan 07

Put all three on your system. They will not hurt your computer. There's always a chance that one or another may be needed at sometime.Plus you may find that you have a favourite out of one of the three, and may want to stick with that as your main browser.

Mr Mistoffelees 18:42 21 Jan 07

Thats the way I worked it. I tried several browsers before settling on Opera as the one that suits me.

St.George55 18:43 21 Jan 07

Opera never heard of that one

Is there a website to look at these

Cheers guys

mattyc_92 18:49 21 Jan 07

FireFox: click here
Netscape: click here
Opera: click here

I personally prefer FireFox, although you may not.... I suggest what others have suggested, i.e install all of them and test them all out

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…