Which Nero option to burn menu from files??

buel 08:19 11 Nov 08

Hi there, i have downloaded some video files complete with menu files and i remember that there is a nero option where i can 'lump them together' and nero will burn a 'proper' dvd ie-a working menu! Please can anyone help me?
Ps- the video files are 'Video_Ts.BUP' and 'Video_Ts.ifo'!

eedcam 08:33 11 Nov 08

I think you would not be able to retain the individual menus just add your Vob_TS files and create a new menu .Only a case of selecting create dvd and and follow the prompts.

buel 08:42 11 Nov 08

Hi, i have heard that nero express does the job i want but im not sure which option to use? ie-Data, music, video/pictures or image/project/copy...

eedcam 14:00 11 Nov 08

Not nero express you need to use Nerovision express 3.SE Express only makes video cd or super cd see if youhave nero vision express if not see if you can upgrade it should be free

Looks like this
[IMG]click here[/IMG]

buel 16:23 11 Nov 08

Thankyou eedcam, that is very useful, please could you tell me how do i upgrade? I have 'Nero start smart' that came with my laptop....

eedcam 19:01 11 Nov 08

Does your s look like this if express is not there click on the smallflame icon that will show youthe version youhave and the latest

eedcam 22:34 11 Nov 08

Sorry Buel forgot the link[IMG]click here[/IMG]

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…