Which Multi Function Printer??

Dumfy 21:39 24 Jan 06

Hi all,

Following on from my other thread regarding the cost of Lexmark cartridges, figured it was time to update my printer and go for a multi-function device.

I'm avoid ing Lexmark due to the running costs and have narrowed my choice down to two possibilities, namely the Epson RX620 or the Canon MP760.

Compatible cartidges are available for these at a really good price, but which one to go for?

Anyone own or use either of these models and what are your thoughts? I read somewhere that the Epson is not so good for text, but really good for photo work.

Any other makes/models you can suggest?

Thanks

Dumfy

Stuartli 22:55 24 Jan 06

>>the Epson is not so good for text, but really good for photo work.>>

I heard this suggestion before getting my Epson R300 a few weeks ago.

Its text output is perfectly acceptable and certainly as good as a previous Canon model.

spuds 09:58 25 Jan 06

It's like most things, some will say the Canon others will say the Epson,they are both very good products, so really the choice falls on yourself at the end of the day. Doing a Google search for reviews, may solve some of the deciding factors. I have noticed recently, that my email box seems to have quite a number of reduced prices for various printers.

If you want to do a price check, use click here click here click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced