which mouse

Jane doe 19:25 14 Feb 03

Evening Lads. Quickie for you if you please. Boss says we are changing all the mice for some reason. He can get loads at right price. I have to see which one is best. I actually use and prefer the basic scroll mouse. I have a choice between wired optical mouse with no ball or Infra red wire free mouse with a ball. As I have never used either is one any better than t'other in terms of durability and error free working.

Lú-tzé 19:29 14 Feb 03

I prefer wired optical - no batteries to run out and less chance of it falling to the ground and getting trodden on [a sad £40 story there...].

Wait for others to contradict though - its really a matter of preference. And try to get to hold the mouse in your had before buying.

€dstow 19:51 14 Feb 03

Wired optical - no contest.

€d

graham 20:02 14 Feb 03

Wired optical, had one for 3 years.

misery 20:05 14 Feb 03

wired optical - brilliant

Jane doe 20:08 14 Feb 03

Thanks lads wired optical it is. A sales advisor is coming over Monday to drop us a box of 24 whatever we choose as a 'gesture'of goodwill. I just have to phone him now. Thanks a million guys.
Jane

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…