which monitor???

cheerup347 23:06 25 Oct 07

hi,

i am looking to replace the TV in my room 26 inch old TV. with a pretty big tft monitor that i cna put my xbox 360, computer and my freeview box through (i have a VGA box to put it all throguh)

im looking at the following choices:

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

obviously i would like a bigger size to watch dvd's on etc. but which one of those would you say is the best and value for money etc.

is a logic3 VGA box all i need to put my xbox 360 and my freeview box through the monitor? will it be good quality, HD quality for the xbox 360?

thanks

Si_L 01:15 26 Oct 07

Number 4 looks best value for money to me.

cheerup347 08:23 26 Oct 07

hi,

yes i think im oleaning to wards a branded 22' but what about uisng xbox 360 in HD? what will i need?

is a logic3 vga box good for the job?

what qualityqill it all be like throuhg a cheapish VGA?

any other opinions on which monitor?

thanks

cheerup347 09:28 26 Oct 07

hi,

which monitor is best quality and best make out of those then?

i want a VGA box that i can plug my xbox into and have my computer speakers used for my xbox throguht he monitor. but i want to be able to have a few inputs like a logic3 one.

so i would ;like to put my VCR, DVD, PC and xbox into a descent vga box and be able to switch which one i want throguh the monitor

is this possible? which one do i need?

cheerup347 10:56 26 Oct 07

ok ive started a new thread abotut he VGA box, amy not be the right place for the people who know to view it.

so athis thread is jsut about the monitors...

which one would you go for?

thanks

cheerup347 10:56 26 Oct 07

ok ive started a new thread abotut he VGA box, amy not be the right place for the people who know to view it.

so athis thread is jsut about the monitors...

which one would you go for?

thanks

cheerup347 11:35 26 Oct 07

anyone?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…