Which Messenger to install ?

Daibus 19:21 30 Jun 03

I have just downloaded Eyeball Chat which seems to work well.

But after reading reviews I was wondering if either Wndows Messenger(I have XP)or Yahoo Messenger are preferable, and do these two systems allow real time voice chat and video, in the same way that Eyeball Chat does ?

Many thanks.

trashi 21:00 30 Jun 03

Hi

I always use mesenger, it's easy to use and you can download regular updates. At the moment they are on Ver 6. If you go to MSN.com you can download for free :)

bennyc 21:16 30 Jun 03

I've also go Windows XP, but i've got to say that the best instant messenger is by far MSN Messenger 6. It has full support for video and voice communication and also has some fun features at the same time. Windows Messenger is ok but MSN Messenger is much better and the video and voice communication are better.

Microsoft put more effort into MSN Messenger than Windows Messenger, so making MSN Messenger better.

You can get the latest version of MSN Messenger at click here but this isn't a version that has been released yet because this is happening on the 17th July but this is the final release though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…