Which Laptop??

Jadie 13:50 03 Oct 07

Im Unsure wat laptop to get, i want one with windows vista home premium, need at least 1gig memory, 120+ hard drive. but i dont wn2 spend loads. any ideas??? please get back to me =] lv jadie x

Jadie 13:54 03 Oct 07

i was looking at the inspiron 1521 i think its called bt was unsure wher to get one from anyway so i get it for a good price x

silverous 13:58 03 Oct 07

We've just bought an Acer Aspire 5633WLMi from Laptopsdirect. Excellent service. £555 including 3 year warranty and a credit card surcharge (don't like the last bit). Went for up to one week free delivery and it came within a few days. Quite impressed by it.

We've just bought an Acer Aspire 5633WLMi from Laptopsdirect. Excellent service. £555 including 3 year warranty and a credit card surcharge (don't like the last bit). Went for up to one week free delivery and it came within a few days. Quite impressed by it.

wjrt 13:58 03 Oct 07

click here
you could buy an external hard drive to make up the difference

Sorry for dual post, not sure what happened there. It's this one:

click here

How much did you want to spend?

Jadie 14:00 03 Oct 07

not sure how much i wn2 spend. not that much as im 18 and cant afford too much haha. but i just want one thats quite good but not 2 expensive. im jus unsure whats good thats out now xx

silverous 14:05 03 Oct 07

It's handy to have a budget as laptops can be anything from a few hundred to several thousand pounds. If you want something around the 500 or less mark then Acer tend to be the best value at that price point in my opinion and also have the best value warranties which I think is important on a home laptop. What do you think of the above recommendations?

Jadie 14:10 03 Oct 07

yeah i think thats good. the most i could possibly spend tho would be around £400 :S £450 at the very most :S. thats why i though i would ask cos im nt sure if i can get a good-ish one for that price xx

Jadie 14:20 03 Oct 07

Silverous - just bin looking at acer n ur rite :D they are good for there money. ya seem to get alot more for your money than others. thanks. al keep browsing :D xx

jadie,
this is bang on budget,another to consider
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac