which laptop?

7 23:18 11 Jan 06

I am interested in buying a new laptop. any ideas? somebody suggested me of ACER but i looked for it and it has different series like aspire, travelmate and ferrari....any comments or any other brand....kinldy advice

Skills 00:14 12 Jan 06

What do you want to use the laptop for? What sort of budget do you have to spend?

7 00:27 12 Jan 06

i want for daily use, budget is 1500£..

Skills 01:04 12 Jan 06

Will you be wanting to play games on it? Or is it just for office type tasks? Is it important for you to be able to use it on the road or will you always be near a plug socket.

Skills 01:17 12 Jan 06

For instance right at the top end of your budget an Inspiron 9400 from dell. Not a light beast and certainly wont give you a very long battery life but should handle most things you'll want click here

Once you take off the 3yrs at home warrenty to the standard 12 months and add on your XP disk it comes in at £1400 give or take a few quid

dms05 08:02 12 Jan 06

With the Acer 3 year extended 'lite' warranty click here

7 23:44 12 Jan 06

i have dell 9200 inspiron and i need a new one. mainly office task and watching movies and tele and certainly no games but i need top of range .....any company.......by the wat is the ranking of the companies in term of notebooks like hp, dell, acer, sony, lenovo think pad....etc

EARLR 11:07 13 Jan 06

Targa laptop's are great I have 2 of them.They have a 3 year warranty. The only problem I have had I caused. I spilled a glass of cola in it. Called their help line they arranged pickup (in Spain; I bought it in Ireland) replaced thr motherboard and returned to my door. within 2 weeks at no charge.
I dont think you can find anything better than that.

Chris1989 18:53 20 Apr 06

I have a travelmate myself a 2700 series. I wouldent reccomend acer as the customer service is bad and a friend of mine who had an aspire, broke quite easily.

wjrt 19:50 20 Apr 06

click here

possibility

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Nearly Normal created super-fun papercraft for Google

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos