Which lappy brands have which 'traits' please?

buel 07:59 29 Nov 09

Hi again, im sorry to bother you all again but i have another question: As im going to get a new laptop and im ultra cautious i was wondering if there are any 'traits' with certain brands of laptops? ie: Im sure someone once told me on here that a particular brand always comes shipped with bloatware/crap software that isn't really essential etc etc. Could anyone please clarify this and give me their opinion?
Just so you know, the laptops im looking at are a Medion, an Acer and a Sony Vaio.
Ps- i had a go on a friend's sony vaio last week and it seemed packed full of various sony programmes!

sunnystaines 08:20 29 Nov 09

I have sony good laptop but poor support, drivers rarely updated on their web,support never return emails and slowwwww to answer phone.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:14 29 Nov 09

Do a forum search for problems with each make and then you'll know what to avoid.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…