Which ISP if you are with Talk Talk

Border View 11:49 30 May 09

I am with BT with o2 as my provider and am more than pleased with them.

A friend is with Talk Talk and I just wondered if you are with them and pay them for your landline, can you only be with them as your ISP or is there other ISPs available.

Looking forward to your response.

RobCharles1981 11:58 30 May 09

Doesn't really matter tbh if your with BT with your phone and 02 as your provider and your pleased with that recommend that to your friend.

My Folks are with BT and I have ADSL24 as my ISP. Pleased with this.

Border View 12:14 30 May 09

Yea, but she has a contract for her landline with talktalk - so has she got to go with them for broadband?

RobCharles1981 12:16 30 May 09

Doesn't have to go with Talk Talk there are plenty of options out there.

birdface 12:16 30 May 09

Well you could use Virginmedia you do not need a phone line with them.

AL47 12:25 30 May 09

we are with talk talk, for lie rental, we were with aol [just dont] for BB, not an issue

we are now with talk talk as they are the cheapest

bt no, doesnt matter

User-1229748 12:25 30 May 09

best people to ask may be the neighbours to where the person lives regarding speeds,service,prices etc.

AL47 12:25 30 May 09

dont need a phone line? huh?

oldbeefer2 12:28 30 May 09

buteman did say 'with them'.

AL47 12:31 30 May 09

ah, understand, was thinking no need for a phone line at all [blonde moment, again!]

CFC23 12:36 30 May 09

I changed to TT a few weeks ago for 'phone and BB.

It all happened on time and with no problems.

I am close to my exchange,and so I get very good speed. May not be so good for anyone some distance out.
All told I am happy with TT.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…