Which ISP to go to?

Anybody got any idea which ISP is the best one to move to as I am currently with AOL and have constant problems with them!

So it time to move on so which ISP to go to?

Regards

CDS

Taff™ 12:00 09 Dec 05

PlusNet click here Their £14.99 package supports unlimited downloads as long as you`re not abusing their "fair use policy. You can opt for a one off payment of £11.75 and get a monthly contract to avoid being tied in for 12 months. Free modem & Setup with National Rate telephone support.

Otherwise Pipex click here Their cheapest package is limited to 1Mb free and charges you for additional useage but it`s not excessive. They also do a telephone package that is very good for £4.99 per month.

I use both the above and have no complaints about either. Technical support is excellent from both. If you want a referal to either drop me a personal message using the envelope.

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:05 09 Dec 05

It is pointles asking this question as you will get many different replies about the same ISP.

The ONLY way to get an accurate answer is to ask your neighbours who they use, if they are happy, if they get consistently good connections etc. There is no other way.

G

Deniset 12:10 09 Dec 05

My son is on AOl and has had terrible problems, until a BT technician said need to reduce speed size (he was not near BT exchange) since that done everything fine.
If you do a google search there is a website for broadband reviews (give stars for each service) sorry cant think of exact site name, I used this and have just gone to Wanadoo (a five star service

Taff™ 12:28 09 Dec 05

Link click here

Taff™ 12:31 09 Dec 05

See If this link works.click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…