Which ISP for broadband?

Rhuddlan 19:47 31 May 04

Broadband has become available in my area this month and I am debating what ISP to choose when it comes to broadband, currently I have Freeserve Hometime from Wanadoo, but their cheapest broadband package has limited surf time per day, I like the idea of BT Broadband, and getting a free flight to the USA or Europe. Any views or advice welcome, regards, Rhuddlan.

Jakey boy 19:53 31 May 04

Take your pick mate! But personally I have stayed with BT. Their basic BB package should suit most users.

acfc 20:05 31 May 04

Look at Pipex ~ their range of options is excellent and beat BT for price.

I have been with them at my last 2 homes and service has been outstanding

Rhuddlan 20:14 31 May 04

Thanks for the reply's, I have given up on Wanadoo broadband, everytime I ring them up their system is either too slow or it crashes and the same happens on the Wanadoo website too, so BT it is, regards, Rhuddlan.

bruno 20:40 31 May 04

Depends what you intend to use it for.If you want a cheap one and do not want to download music or movies you could do worse than try click here have used it for seven or eight months now and the largest bill I have had is under £12.50.

Charence 21:08 31 May 04

I would advise you not to get one with any transfer limits such as BT's cheapest option.

click here to find some great deals.

I'm currently on V21 BB which is £19.99 / month for a 576kbps connection. Sometimes it goes up to 1Mb if I'm lucky.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…