which internet security

i.need.help??? 01:22 11 Dec 05

which internet protection prgram is better norton or macafee

Skills 01:28 11 Dec 05

Im not a fan of norton myself and have only used macafee firewall which did the job.

Personally I'd recommend saving your money and going for the free versions avast or avg for av avast being my perference and zonealarm for firewall.

Gandalph 01:34 11 Dec 05

Definitely agree with Skills on this one, go for Avast. You will get the automatic updates as they come fresh off the press and it has a friendly user interface.

Belatucadrus 01:40 11 Dec 05

If you're a non profit home user then you don't need either. If you are a commercial user and need to pay for a license, get NOD32. Otherwise check out these postings for members thoughts on AV software.

click here
click here
click here
click here
click here

click here may also be of interest.

BEN MARSHALL 14:33 11 Dec 05

Protection from viruses, hackers, spyware, and phishing for home and small office

Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 14 combines award-winning antivirus security and a personal firewall-for comprehensive protection against viruses, worms, Trojans, and hackers. It also detects and removes spyware and blocks spam. It even guards against identity theft by blocking phishing and pharming attacks. Plus, PC-cillin protects your wireless network with Wi-Fi Intrusion Detection, an innovative security feature that alerts you when an intruder uses your Wi-Fi connection.

*Advanced Parental Controls
*Comprehensive Antivirus Security
*Enhanced Personal Firewall
*Home Network Control
*Improved Spam Filtering
*Phishing Fraud Defense
*Powerful Spyware Protection
*Vulnerability Assessment
*Wi-Fi Intrusion Detection

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…