Which home telephone?

7 12:23 18 Dec 05

I live in hostel and need to carry phone from one room to other and looking for home telephone cordless with DECT. I don't know which to buy. I have look for many but there r so many choices i don't know which to buy. I am looking for:
1) Twin pack min.
2) Max range without any background disturbance.
3) With all the minimum features.

I have looked for BT synergy 3505 costing 60£ on all sites.

BT also has got so many ramges and i don't know what all that means or should I look for any other brand.

Kindly advice. any comments will b appreciated.

Regards,

freaky 13:16 18 Dec 05

Bought the BT Synergy 3505 Twin pack for £59.95 from Comet about a months ago. This consists of one handset/receiver transmitter/answer phone plus a second phone. They are DECT.

Very pleased with them, and the reception is excellent. Many added features including 10 number redial, handsfree option etc.

howard63 13:24 18 Dec 05

Try Tescos they have a huge range from the cheapest Binatone [which works remarkably well] to the top of the range BT ones.

Stuartli 14:31 18 Dec 05

You can buy Binatone and BT digital phones with three extra handsets and stands for around £45 upwards. Some examples:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…