Which Hdd Recorder To Buy

thicasabrick 14:30 18 Nov 09

Hi all, am looking to buy a Hdd/Dvd recorder for my son for christmas. Hoping to not have to spend more than £200, for a decent one. Anyone any suggestions on which to buy, or which ones to avoid. Thanks.

hastelloy 15:30 18 Nov 09

click here I've had one for a while and its brilliant - I've just bought a PVR200T. The T satands for twin tuner so you can record 2 porgrammes whilst watching another, or a previous recording. I also have a Topfield which is good but not as easy to use as the Humax.

johndrew 16:03 18 Nov 09

Or for the same item save £20 click here

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 16:05 18 Nov 09

click here

Best price you will find for a Humax PVR I think.

woodchip 16:56 18 Nov 09

You can buy the System without Hard Drive Very cheap at Maplins and fit your own Drive

They also have this Refurb click here

Bare Bones Fit your own drive £49.99 click here

six-h 21:29 18 Nov 09

Could keep an eye on this site click here maybe something suitable.

FatboySlim71 22:37 18 Nov 09

I would recommend Panasonic DVD/HDD recorders. I find them extremely easy to use.

anchor 11:50 19 Nov 09

thicasabrick is looking for a HDD/DVD recorder. Unfortunately the Humax does not record DVD`s.

Like FatboySlim71, I also would recommend a Panasonic model. I have had one for almost 3 years.

Inaddition to recording and playing DVD`s, it also permits recording from an auxilary input; (eg; a Sky digibox, or a camcorder).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…