Which Graphics Card is best please

DJ-Garry 21:33 15 Apr 04

Could someone take a look at these two items on eBay and tell me if the more expensive one is worth the money..... or not.

click here

click here

Thankyou, Garry

byfordr 21:38 15 Apr 04

You can get them in the shops for that...with a warranty. The usual suspects click here click here click here click here click here Price hunting websites. click here click here click here May help if you post back with budget and what you hope to achieve with the graphics card. Do you have a pci or AGP connection?

R

byfordr 21:38 15 Apr 04

almost forgot click here ;-)

R

Gongoozler 21:50 15 Apr 04

Hi Gaz. If you compare the prices with those for similar cards at Ebuyer, click here, they are not that much lower, so be careful that you don't bid too high!

It would appear that the GeForce FX 5200 sells new at a slightly higher price than the Radeon 9200se if that is any guide.

DJ-Garry 21:52 15 Apr 04

I have an 8x AGP socket. Which is the best chipset to go for in the sub £40 range please?

Aristocatman 22:05 15 Apr 04

Well I have a problem with a Leadtec Winfast Titanium & despite 3 emails to their support I got no response so I will be wary of buying any of that companies products in future.

DJ-Garry 22:11 21 Apr 04

Ended up going for the GeForce FX 5200 made by Gigabyte, same make as my Mobo from click here V E R Y C H E A P site for all PC bits. About the same as computer fairs I found.

Thanks for your help guys.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…