which graphics card

plumber111 17:19 02 Feb 05

ok hears the prob upgraded my pc to pci express
new mother board new cpu new memory and graphics
card sapphire radeon x800xt.
all fitted and working fine for a few weeks then
for some unknown reason the x800xt pact up sent back to komplett on 3/1/05 sent special d next day two weeks later contacted komplett who said they have not reseived it and as luck would have it my post office receipt got washed in my jeans
unreadable. so i thought the card was lost forever and bit the bullet and brought a asus eax800xt platinum as i was filling sorry for myself yesterday got e-mail from komplett to say they have reseived my return and will be replacing it with a sapphire radeon x850xt so my prob is which card should i keep and which one sell.

FelixTCat 17:41 02 Feb 05

If you bought the asus eax800xt platinum by mail order and received it within the last 7 working days you can send it back for a refund under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. Otherwise, ask the supplier about their returns policy - you still might be able to get a refund.

plumber111 18:01 02 Feb 05

unfortunately had new card of two weeks now
i was thinking of selling one on ebay but which one ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…