Which External Hard Drive to buy?

Daibus 18:10 19 Sep 05

I want to buy an External Hard Drive and have come across the Conceptronic 200GB for a price of about £82 - any opinions on this model and what are the favourites for this piece of hardware.

Diemmess 19:14 19 Sep 05

The name doesn't ring my bell, but most (complete ready to use) external USB drives have a recognised big name HD inside and a case which neatly encloses this HD, has its own power supply and a USB connection lead.

So you have to juggle the factors to get the best buy to suit you. Bought complete, or ready for you to put your own HD inside.

carl48 19:45 19 Sep 05

I don't know the name but they all do the same job and this sounds like a bargain. I'd grab it if I were you. My own external HD is an Iomega 80gb and it cost a sight more than this.

byfordr 08:22 20 Sep 05

You can get a Western digital or lacie 250gb external for about £95-£105 if not the maxtors are excellent

try click here click here for best prices

Daibus 09:23 20 Sep 05

Thanks guys for your help and any more opinions will always be welcome.

Eastender 13:20 20 Sep 05

At £60 + £8.75pp, this looks like a good buy.click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…