Which e mail programme do you recommend?

Iluaf 19:29 18 May 07

Hi :)

I have used Incredimail for years. The only reason I have kept it, is because I 'know' it inside out & backwards.

I never use the emoticons or other bells n whistles but because of the default emoticons you get at the bottom of every e mail, I have started getting mail rejected.

I am seriously considering changing my programme. I use it for light business use. I have done a little research & there are many more programmes than I realised.

What do you all use & can you recommend anything?

Thank you,

Sally

setecio 19:31 18 May 07

Thunderbird is highly recommended although I use Outlook and Windows mail

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:35 18 May 07

Outlook..does all you need + calendar, without the ghastly emoticons or outlook express..simple and effective.

G

I use thunderbird and googlemail

Iluaf 19:39 18 May 07

I've heard a lot about Thunderbird. Can I ask you - I have several e mail addresses & I like to randomly choose who I send each mail from....Can I do this in outlook and Thunderbird?

Thanks for your replies!

MAJ 19:40 18 May 07

Outlook Express does what it says on the tin. Windows Address Book is also amazing, try filling that up. Though as GANDALF <|:-)> says, for businesses, Outlook's calendar is the doggy's.

MAJ 19:43 18 May 07

If the email addresses are from the same ISP, then there shouldn't be a problem. If they're from different providers, then changing the SMTP server to the same as your main account usually allows you to do that.

Belatucadrus 20:17 18 May 07

click here Pegasus mail
click here Mulberry
click here Thunderbird 2 also try the Lightning calendar plugin click here

Kate B 20:21 18 May 07

I like Thunderbird, though I use and love Outlook.

birdface 23:46 18 May 07

My Reccomendation,Is Incredimail,All the rest are so boring.But if I had to pick another,I would probably go with Thunderbird.Never tried it ,Never will. But so many folk Reccomend it.It looks like the obvious choice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…