which digital camera to buy?

7 10:15 27 Dec 03

hi!!i am looking for a digital camera on the net and i found two deals but plz help me which is good to buy. one is SONY CYBERSHOT DSC-P92 (£239)on click here and other one is CANNON POWERSHOT A80 (£242)on click here otherwise if any of the guy has any other idea about the digital camera than donot hesitate to let me know.kindly also let me know the and whether it is advisable to buy from the internet and especiall above two sites. my budget is around £300.

Djohn 11:50 27 Dec 03

click here and have a look at the reviews on the cameras you have in mind. Both are excellent cameras. I have not heard any bad reports from either of the suppliers you have given, but internet direct has received some good recommendations. j.

Diemmess 11:52 27 Dec 03

Digital cameras are more competetivly priced at present than they have ever been,
Buying on the internet this time might just save you a very little, but at the cost of having to accept what you order.

In your shoes I would go to a chain dealler like Jessops, and see, handle, and ask about whatever they have in your budget area.

If you can talk about and handle one of a friend's choice, then that will give you still more of an idea what will suit you.

clayton 12:00 27 Dec 03

My friend has just got this camera & is very pleased with it £169 from dixons, 4-megapixel Casio QV R40

click here

Sheila-214876 12:18 27 Dec 03

Check this previous thread click here

dave-jens 12:20 27 Dec 03

I bought a Minolta Dimage X 18 months ago and it is great. It is extremely small yet it has some good features. check it out.

anchor 13:10 27 Dec 03

Both are good cameras from reliable makers.

Read reviews here:

click here

click here

click here

If you have a jesops store near you then get a print out of the cheapest price off the web take it along with you and they will match the price at the store, I done this when I bought my Sony dsp-V1 saved myself £150 on store price

Stuartli 13:33 27 Dec 03

See my just posted thread....

click here

Stuartli 13:35 27 Dec 03

The Casio has had a mixed bag of reviews, although StevesDigitalCameras review centre's test put it in a good light.

It is almost certainly a rebadged model so finding out who actually makes it will prove useful...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…