Which dial up ISP

BoBoo 14:39 07 Oct 03

Have just built a Windows 2000 Professional based machine and now looking for a dial up ISP that would give me a sensible domain name, minimum of 5 e-mails and the ability to send and collect e-mails for all four user accounts in one hit (if that is possible - having to log on to each account and connect seems a bit of a bore).
Any good/bad dial ups?
Can I send and receive for all accounts in one hit? - if so does outlook support this.

My internet exposure is a works account with Lotus Notes so this home user is a new experience.

Many thanks

B

MichelleC 15:01 07 Oct 03

I use Tiscali (till i get back onto b/b). Never had any probs (except don't click 'use as default browswer' as it's a pain to revert). It doesn't cut you off every 2 hrs like Freeserve. I've got 5 email ad's.

Agent Smith 15:38 07 Oct 03

I've used Freeserve for years no probs

mark e 16:55 07 Oct 03

virgin gives you what you require used the for years first on dialup them unmetered now BB can't fault them.

spuds 19:19 07 Oct 03

Tiscali is okay.

marble 19:27 07 Oct 03

I'm still a Virgin fan!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…