which camera

G-G 14:15 03 Jan 03
  G-G 14:15 03 Jan 03

which do you think is better
the Olympus C40Z camedia camera £350 or the Kodak SL443 with docking station for £300

any comments about either camera will be gratefully recieved.

jack 14:55 03 Jan 03

Olypus every time
but as with all these things personal opinion.
and this week, thing change
I am on my 2nd olypus and have used a Kodak.
My first Camedia 2020Z was a bargaib, because i found out later thew 2040 was just launched.
My second E10 got cheap becaise the E20 was out out
But now I am sticking.
Meanwhile Get a Good mag
What Digiital Camera for example.

961 15:16 03 Jan 03

Yes-Olympus every time but also look at Canon for super pictures from a superlative lens

^wave^ 15:44 03 Jan 03

yes olympus evry time used there film cameras and digi they really do have good lenses which counts for a lot

G-G 17:34 03 Jan 03

looks like I will probably be going for the olympus then. I'll take Jacks advice and have a quick look in the magazines before I buy. I'll leave this thread open for a little while in case anyone else has some more comments on either camera.

Thanks for the help guys.

phil 02:29 04 Jan 03

I've tried out both Olympus and Canon cameras before buying and have to say that the one I ended up with was by far the best.

Get yourself a Canon A40 for £210 and get it from click here

You won't go far wrong with that one.

G-G 13:58 04 Jan 03

People im comparing between two 4 mega pixel cameras. Phil thanks for the link but it was a 3 megapixel camera. Im going to close this thread now anyway. Thanks or the help guys.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…