Which to buy

bonze 16:24 30 Dec 04

I am considering buying a new base unit. Tiny have two that appeal, both the same price and similar spec. Tiny terminator Digital Wi-Fi 3500_3 and Tiny Monster 2005 Pro. Can someone give an opinion as to which one to go for I find it confusing weying up one spec against another.

JaßîsFaß ˜ 16:30 30 Dec 04

Personally I would leave Tiny well alone, but maybe others here may feel differently.

click here

raggydoll 16:31 30 Dec 04

yeh tiny dont have the best of reputations.

bonze 16:41 30 Dec 04

Judging the reviews on your click here. Tiny don't have a very good reputation. Can anyone reccomend another dealer giving a similar spec.?

pj123 16:41 30 Dec 04

Yes, I also think that Tiny is best left out of the equation.

pj123 16:44 30 Dec 04

There must be plenty with similar specifications but how much do you want to pay?

woodchip 16:52 30 Dec 04

I think that there is some bias hear, that should not be, if we have not had any experience of dealing with Tiny. Also can be had up for slander, and lose of revenue

bonze 17:04 30 Dec 04

The Tiny pair were base units going for £699
Funny some of the reviews on the the click here named the same troubles that my next door neighber had.

woodchip 17:08 30 Dec 04

I am sure there are more satisfied than dissatisfied customers. The only true way is To buy. I do not belong to Tiny. If they was that bad they would not last long in computer business

Maverick81 17:13 30 Dec 04

Do a search on here for all the different vendors you are considering buying from...take a look at how quickly the problems are usually resolved...

Tiny cant be that bad they do have a presence on here and have had for a long time. The brand has just been relaunched and does offer excellant value for money.

Speak to Daniel Warren if you want to ask questions...im sure he will be more than happy to help :o)

I hope whoever you buy from you have a happy experience with your new PC

Cheers

Mav

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…