Which is bst burning software............Nero?

BRFCIDB 19:16 03 Feb 08

I have just bought a new PC and have Nero 7. I have used it for 6 months or so, but before I install, is there anything more user friendly for burning music and video?

Thanks

Ian

couple of options to consider...
deepburner for music
click here
imgburn
click here

lisa02 20:23 03 Feb 08

IMO Nero is the most stable and reliable there is.

ton 20:46 03 Feb 08

As you already have and know how to use Nero, I don't think you'll find anything better.

emperor ming 21:11 03 Feb 08

Do a search on google for nero /vista problems.Thats If your new pc has vista o/s.

emperor ming 21:15 03 Feb 08
  anchor 10:42 04 Feb 08

It seems this is another example of the problems with Vista.

It seems that older versions of many software programmes have problems, Nero among st them.

Most probably the latest version will work, as does Roxio Easy Media Creator 10, (the earlier versions of this also seem to have problems with Vista).

lisa02 10:50 04 Feb 08

Anchor I've 1st hand experience of older Nero not working and Roxio 9 being a nightmare.

Nero 8 is as stable and reliable as ever on Vista. You can download Nero 8 for an unrestricted trial period of 15 days from Nero's site. I have been using it for a week now and it converts DVDs in no time and I have 3 instances of Nero programs running at once...

Nero Express, Photo snap editor and wave editor.

(Don't ask! I'm trying to see if I can cause Vista to crash, I'm also running 3 instances of web browsers using flash games, a program called Newsbin and a full scan of the system with AVG)

lisa02 10:50 04 Feb 08

and using winrar.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…