Which Broadband provider???

3tg 19:27 04 Mar 04

I know this has been asked a million times, but since Yahoo have taken over Btinternet emails I am having a lot of trouble. I use Outlook Express to read my emails and also my Hotmail emails,. I find that in OE Bt will not relay a message to Hotmail ( I have sent messages to myself to test it) and the mail has gone into cyberspace ! I have tried to pick them up in the MSN Hotmail page, they are not there either !.
So Yahoo have not done me any favours, if I am going to change I may as well have broadband and be done with it, hence the question "Which Broadband" ?. Cheers

fuzzyone 19:29 04 Mar 04

If you are in an area which has telewest cable.
Then go for blueyonder.

noddy 1 19:29 04 Mar 04

Look here for info, click here I use Pipex with no problems,

byfordr 19:35 04 Mar 04

click here 2mb £37.50 £22.50 512kb 1mb £27.50 have experience of the 1mb, and 2mb both very fast with no problems. Not heard too many bad things about pipex, bulldog and Zen.

The site fuzzyone is definately worth a look

R

byfordr 19:36 04 Mar 04

The site fuzzyone recommended is definately worth a look

R

3tg 19:52 04 Mar 04

Any opinions on Tiscali and AOL ?, I had heard that Pipex were worth looking into too Thank you all, cheers

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:21 04 Mar 04

Except for cable, ALL broadband goes through BT, therefore the service should be the same. I use Tiscali but I would suspect most providers are much of a muchness.

G

3tg 23:21 04 Mar 04

Thank you, Tiscali have Broadband for 24.99 a month, the deal is for a year, do I pay up front or monthly ? Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…