which broadband package

pookie 13:10 06 Jul 06

hi guys

i currently have tiscali 2mb, uncapped with phone calls at £21.99 per month. Line drops every so often so am thinking of changing. my 12 month period is up and i own a modem/wireless router.

which is the best 8mb, uncapped including phone calls calls package out there? i wouldn't want to go above say £25 per month if possible. for information at the moment my line will only support 3.5mb (according to various tel phone checkers) but i guess this will increase in time.

Many thnaks

P

yaesu 15:18 06 Jul 06

Hi, look here click here for BT's offers. I've been with them for years with few probs. There's obviously lots of others and you'll get conflicting opinions! regards, yaesu

Jackcoms 16:25 06 Jul 06

Two points come to mind:

Tiscali's current price for 2mb uncapped with free anytime 'phone calls is £19.99 (I use that package). I suggest that you go to 'My Account' at the Tiscali site and sign into 'change your existing broadband package'

Don't assume that because your line drops that your ISP is at fault. I've been with Tiscali (in its various guises) for nearly 10 years and I've NEVER had a line drop.

The fault may lie with BT or with your distance from the exchange or with faulty/old copper wiring into your house or even with your modem/router.

Totally-braindead 16:59 06 Jul 06

I'm with Tiscali as well in a bit over 3 years I've never had a line drop.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…