which broadband to buy,please help

bibo1465 00:59 03 Jan 05

hi

Please i need your help.

I would to subscribe to braodband, but i am so mixed between:
(Eclipse,nildram,plusNet,easynet)ISP.
On easyNet i found out the have this:
click here

an 8MBPS called UK online 8000(the link above).
I used the braodband a lot so i don't want limit to download, i prefer to pay more rather than limit the usage.

I am using click here compare the ISP provider above, i found out Nildram was one of the highest in term of speed,realibility,customer services.

Can you please advice me which one is the best,in term of speed,realible,customer services in most important NO cap or no limit.

Thank you for your advise in advance

My kindest regards
bibo

kev.Ifty 01:26 03 Jan 05

You don't want a cap on your usage? why?

Wanadoo offer a '30GB' Monthly usage package for about £28.

Do you think your usage would exceed 30GB a month??

I am on the 2GB package and i download loads of crap and all my family are on this PC almost all day! We don't even come close to 'our' limit.

click here

Kev.

denniswks 03:19 03 Jan 05

AOL have no limits and if you take Gold package, annual payment it is £270 per year, £22.50 a month.

pipedream 09:03 03 Jan 05
  bibo1465 10:32 03 Jan 05

hi everyone

Thank you for replying to my thread so quick, i approciated.

for kev.Ifty, yes i need more than 30GB i am downloading a lot of movies.it exceed more than 30 GB.

With all my respect to you,and to your reply. you don't reply to my question above about the ISP i mentioned. (Eclipse,nildram,plusNet,easynet)ISP.

Please i need your help about the ISP above if you know.

Thank you again for all the help i received from you.

My kindest regards
bibo

holly polly 11:44 03 Jan 05

brother on plusnet 1 mb unlimited downloads about 30 quid a month and very satisfied he is to -hol pol...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…