which broadband?

7 21:06 14 Jan 06

I live in hostel and i don't have any ph line and i am not intrested to pay BT 75£ upfront charge for pvt. line. now i got the news that bulldog has launched free connection even with installation and i have booked with them and total costing will be 32£ per month inlcuding broadband and 10.50£ for phone without any strings attach. but after searching on net it looks to me that bulldog doesn't hold very good reputation....so kindly advice me that whether it has improved it's service or else i will discontinue the bulldog service after 1mth of contract as i have just given the order and it will take four weeks for installation....kinldy advice

7 21:48 14 Jan 06

learning all the reviews on click here i am thinking of cancelling the contract which i took today....any comments..........whether i shud cancel or not....

VoG II 21:58 14 Jan 06
  bluto1 22:13 14 Jan 06

7, I`ll take it that you`ve investigated Bulldog thoroughly, otherwise you would`nt sign up with them. Am I right? or was the price right?
In my case it has to be the price. I`ve just signed up with Tiscali click here for
£19.99 a month for up to 2Mb BB unlimited, and free phone calls(except 0870, 0845 etc). Have a look at them, and others. Cheers

bluto1 22:15 14 Jan 06

7, I`ve just re-read your post and I now understand you don`t have a phone. Please tell me I`m wrong!!!

7 11:37 15 Jan 06

tx for the reply....i don't have any ph line and i need new ph line....any comment

Jackcoms 11:52 15 Jan 06

"i don't have any ph line"

So, have a word with your local telephone provider - not Bulldog.

Bulldog is not a 'phone line provider - they are an Internet Service Provider.

7 12:05 15 Jan 06

i talked to BT to provide the ph line but they were asking high price for installation. bulldog has started a new offer of installing the ph line by itself in association with BT and they will pay to BT as I think so.....when i called up and inquired the customer service person told me that on certain offer there is no charge for installation......my main worry is about there service......any comments

7 16:34 15 Jan 06

any more comments

bluto1 18:38 15 Jan 06

7, Sorry for the delay. I didn`t know Bulldog provided such a service. A mate uses their BB and is satisfied with it. So as they are`nt too expensive I`d go for it, especially if you meet their criteria for a free install. That may be a long contract. Best of luck anyway.

carper 15:45 30 Jan 06

As I understand it Bulldog do a free connection not supply a phone line. They change a BT line to their own, not do an install. You have to also take up their phone line which is very competitive with BT. The special offer finishes on the 31st Jan

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…