Which Broadband

gill 21:23 12 Mar 04

Hi all,
The village where I live is shortly going to get Broadband. Can anyone make any recommendations as to which you have found most satisfactory and which I shouldn't touch with a barge-pole.I would greatly value you opinions.
Many thanks Gill.

Dipso 22:23 12 Mar 04

You don't say what your requirements are but click here and click here for more information.

Depending on how much usage you expect you could always consider my ISP click here been with them since July last year. Excellent service IMHO.

Indigo 1 22:37 12 Mar 04

Also excellent is Force 9 click here

I have been with them on Dial up for a couple of years and their service is superb so naturally I switched to BB when I could and again service is faultless. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Carpigiani 23:28 12 Mar 04

I have also used Force 9 broadband for over a year now, can't fault them. Have monthly contract and pay by direct debit which gives you greater control than paying by credit card.

habs 00:00 13 Mar 04

Hi

I have been with bulldogdsl for 4 month's, this ISP is the best,the service excellent,and very reliable.

I have 2 MB speeb, in fact it is so quick.I love it.It is worth it, take my advise.

You can find them :
click here

good luck
habs

LastChip 00:07 13 Mar 04

click here

If you do a search for similar, you will find it has been discussed many times.

gill 14:28 13 Mar 04

Thank you all for your kind help. I will read and follow all leads you sent to me then decide which suits best.Many thanks again. Gill

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5