Which is the better of the two?

restless 20:36 24 Apr 08

Im looking for a 26"tv.Came across two beko models which appear to have slighty different spec and to be honest not sure which is the better one? There both the same price.

click here

Model numbers are 26WLH520HD and 26WLK520HD

Thanks and if you know of any other similar tvs with pc input for around 350 please tell!

Chas49 21:30 24 Apr 08

The 26WLK520HD does not have Freeview and EPG the 26WLK530HID does - otherwise they are much the same. I have a 37" LCD from Evesham and although I use it as a monitor it will also stand in for the main T/v should that break down. I believe that the Contrast Ratio, according to the various demonstrators on and off T/v, is very important for a good showing of colours - both of the above are listed at 600:1 where most are much higher.

bluto1 21:55 24 Apr 08

If the 530HID has freeview capability then paying for TV is a thing of the past....depending on your viewing habits. I'm not sure what EPG means, but if it's anything to do with HD viewing that's the one I'd go for.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:12 24 Apr 08

EPG electronic program guide usually omes with freeview.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…