Which is the best Reg Cleaner?

RobCharles1981 22:15 14 May 06

Everning Folks,

Which is the best Reg Cleaner?

Using CCleaner, Regscrupxp and I recently downloaded RegSeeker and read about cleanup

With CCleaner and Regscrup after a cleanup and a while latter it still finds stuff?

Whats everyones thoughts ??

skidzy 22:22 14 May 06

Hi Rob..how about this for a through cleanup click here
you can adjust the settings to how aggressive you need it to be,if in doubt...make a restore point first.

skidzy 22:23 14 May 06

Thorough...even.........sorry typo Lol

RobCharles1981 22:28 14 May 06

Cleanup which I downloaded. Is it worth having all these registery cleaners ??

skidzy 22:45 14 May 06

I believe so Rob others may disagree,i always have a cleanup before the pc gets turned off.
Some will clean where others have missed.....i guess nothing is perfect !

RobCharles1981 22:51 14 May 06

So the more cleaners the better ??

FatboySlim71 22:52 14 May 06

I totally agree with skidzy, I have CCleaner, Easycleaner, Registry Fix, I do find that from program to program that one will miss something that another will find.

pac73 22:56 14 May 06

Skidzy,fatboy,ive got atf cleaner,ccleaner and regscrubxp.Do you think i should download cleanup?

skidzy 22:57 14 May 06

Thanks FatboySlim71

Rob,like i said earlier...if in any doubt about messing with the registry,make a restore point first.
Personally i think what you have now is enough,exactly what i use...and safely !

RobCharles1981 22:59 14 May 06

ile give cleaner a try latter on tomorow

skidzy 23:03 14 May 06

I think so pac,but if you use the aggressive cleanup setting........make a restore point before using it.
Better to be safe than sorry,if you keep to the default setting ...you should be fine.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…