Which is the best Broadband provider?

tugs 19:38 21 Sep 05

I am considering connecting to broadband but find it difficult to decide on the best provider. I search the net alot but do not download large files. I do however send large pictures to friends and relatives via e-mail.

aca 19:43 21 Sep 05

I have just migrated to freedom2surf have found their sevice excellent, and no problems with speed and connection. Real contrast to previous.

mole44 20:07 21 Sep 05

NTL its brilliant,good steady connection and were all soon to be upgraded to 10mps.what more can i say.oh and for this i only pay £10.00 a month

malgall 20:11 21 Sep 05

try this site click here found them to be good independant site

i use pipex 2mb service found them to be good

Taff36 21:57 21 Sep 05

I`m with Pipex at home and no problems. 2MB service and no download limits - £23 per month. My girlfriend is on PlusNet click here and I would recommend it to you. They have a policy at peak times to favour surfing and e-mails, anyone downloading big files all the time gets secondary treatment so this is for you.

Follow the link and experiment. You get free modem, setup and for a one off payment of £11.75 you get a monthly contract without a 12 month tie in so you can change your mind if someone undercuts the deal. (Faster speeds and lower prices are on the way apparently) Her service is excellent and they even reduced her price by a few quid when they launched these packages. That`s good service.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…