which antivirus

hzhzhz 17:16 05 Jun 05

My norton antivirus is giving problems at the moment and its almost due to be renewed so I am thinking of getting an alternative. Which av should I go for.

VoG II 17:18 05 Jun 05
  hzhzhz 17:21 05 Jun 05

Is it ok to download this before I disable and uninstall norton?.

VoG II 17:23 05 Jun 05

Disconnect from the internet.

Uninstall Norton.

Install AVG.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:27 05 Jun 05

Avast4 click here
is another option, instal update to lastest definitions set screensaver scan and forget. It will auto updte and scan whenever the screen saveris on.

hzhzhz 17:31 05 Jun 05

Thanks both.

AVG or click here

Both very good.

Completealias 17:37 05 Jun 05

Avast is my choice as fruitbat has said install and forget auto updates and has some features that AVG does not.

Instant message protection for a start and peer2peer shield if you are into that.

DieSse 18:51 05 Jun 05

The best, the fastest, new version also certified against adware and spyware NOD32 click here

Not free, but a 30 day trial totest it first. It really is fit and forget.

Even better for older systems and gamers due to it's speed and low system overhead.

kdt 19:36 05 Jun 05

i am pleased with aol/mcafee always uptodate at 2.49 per month so never out of date. think its a good deal.

kdt 19:39 05 Jun 05

besides with free mcafee firewall free from aol you have both updated regularly.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…