which antispy?

chrissy1 13:57 19 Aug 08
Answered

which free antispyware would run happily with norton antivirus.....i have spywareblaster but thinking maybe another wont do any harm.....

Marko797 15:40 19 Aug 08

you won't go wrong with these. They are regular forum recommendations and are all free:

A-Squared
SuperAntiSpyware
Spybot Search & Destroy
Malware Bytes Anti Malware

chrissy1 19:26 19 Aug 08

thanks marko....downloaded and now doing scan with superantispyware....will let u know how it goes....have norton free with bt option 3...but did have probs with norton but when i uninstalled avg...norton ok.....so lets see...hope they dont clash..havent so far....get back to you when scan ended

chrissy1 21:41 19 Aug 08

thanks marko.....did scan...no probs....still need to learn.....put all into quarantine...but worked a treat without clashing..........thanks again......will get back if any probs in next couple of days.....

peter99co 22:57 19 Aug 08

You must not run TWO antivirus programs. If when Norton needs to be paid for another 12 months, you can use a removal tool to get rid of Norton and install AVG (free).

chrissy1 18:44 20 Aug 08
Answer

only have Norton on as its free with my bt package...but had a couple of probs when installed AVG antispy......uninstalled it and tried the superantispyware....it seems to work ok alongside...so all ok again....thanks all...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…