Which 3 in 1 printer

FatboySlim71 12:09 26 Oct 04

I am in the process of needing a new printer as my Epson CX3200 software CD won't install after trying to install it on my new PC,and neither me or Espon could not find why.So I was wanting to know could anyone recommend a good 3 in 1 printer to replace the one I have.

spuds 12:30 26 Oct 04

Stuck to Epson or HP as the compatible cartridges are more cost effective. I use HP and Lexmark 4in1's,both good brand and work producers but Lexmark can get costly with ink charges.

Tenacious Green 13:20 26 Oct 04

Fantastic for me - Good quality photo prints on decent paper and very quick on normal printing. Good scanner aswell which is height adjustable for those thicker items. Easy use and good for photocopying in black and in colour. Ink is dirt cheap compared to others, although admittedly the cartridge are a bit smaller. £3 for black at Tesco and £7 colour.

anchor 16:27 26 Oct 04

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…