Which 17" dvi tft

hatrickj 16:36 19 May 04

Has anyone particular views on the various manufactures of 17" tft,preferablt with dvi that retail @£350 or less inc vat? Are there any to be recoomended as good value or to be avoided like the plague/ The computer manufacturer I am thinking of going with uses the Philips 107B5CS which after making allowance for the reduction for no mnitor and the add on price for the tft would make it come out at around £330 inc.

sicknote 17:37 19 May 04

have the LG 1710B which includes DVI,it comes with 3yrs warranty and got good reviews from most PC mags and has not let me dowm yet.Cost around £300 from here click here=(6106)&shop=PCWBD&userid= you may find it cheaper elsewhere if look around

sicknote 17:38 19 May 04

Sorry previous link not correct click here

sicknote 17:39 19 May 04

click here=(6106)&shop=PCWBD&userid= I think i got it right this time

Djohn 17:41 19 May 04

Got me going round in circles there sicknote! ;o)

sicknote 17:44 19 May 04

Sorry Djohn Can't get it right today been out in the sun to long, So go to last click here and then paste the last bit to it =(6106)&shop=PCWBD&userid=

Djohn 17:53 19 May 04

Yep! works fine. Some of those long addresses can be tricky. Don't know if you are aware of this site, it converts your long link into a short one and works great. click here You just copy/paste the long address into the window of this site and it comes back with a short version that you then copy/paste and post in the forum.

Sorry if you are already aware of it. j.

hatrickj 17:59 19 May 04

Thanks but the last suggestion brought up you have reached an expired page. Nonetheless I found your suggestion. There seems to be some confusion as spec seems to show it as analogue; from other sources I thought it was dvi. One point I have found whilst browsing is that some supply sources are not very communicative as to specs and sometimes they're confused. Or perhaps it's me and the effect of sun and anno domini.

g0nvs 19:19 19 May 04

LG 1710B does everything you require, also a superb monitor.

g0nvs 19:19 19 May 04

LG 1710B does everything you require, also a superb monitor.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…