Wheres the "period" key, on the keyboard?

  powerless 18:01 21 Jan 03
  powerless 18:01 21 Jan 03

As above.

  graham 18:02 21 Jan 03

Full stop (.)

  powerless 18:03 21 Jan 03

20 seconds for a reply Amazing.

  Rtus 18:04 21 Jan 03

above ALT GR key .. unless weve miss-understood?

  powerless 18:11 21 Jan 03

Stood correctly.

I just listened to an AOL Tech support thingemaboo...(it was a radio spoof)

They told one of the listeners to enter the following command at the MS-DOS prompt...

C:\Windows\deltree (thats all, if i thpe the rest we'll have a disater on MY hands, the "period" key was mentioned)

I just didnt know what it was.


  colberly 18:13 21 Jan 03

Is the US term for a full stop.

  Rtus 18:16 21 Jan 03

An there was me thinkin it were a prize for quickest type thing...I still lost..LOL

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

What’s happening in VR right now: From psychedelic art to combat therapy

Siri not working? Try these troubleshooting fixes