Wheres my Online Print Ordering Wizard.

hagman 17:36 12 Sep 03

Hello i wonder if anyone can help me find how to open the Online Print Ordering wizard on windows Xp i understand it should be located under picture tasks in my pictures folder but i cant locate it help please!!.

MAJ 17:54 12 Sep 03

If the Picture Tasks menu is collapsed you wont see the option hagman, click on the twoo little arrows (to the right of "Picture Tasks)to reveal it.

hagman 18:43 12 Sep 03

Sorry still confused cant find two little arrows have nothing that says picture tasks sorry am i being a bit dim.Regards hagman.

MAJ 18:53 12 Sep 03

What do you have showing in the left pane of your My Pictures folder, hagman?

hagman 19:36 12 Sep 03

Hello MAJ in the left hand pane i have folders but no My Pictures Tasks.does this help sorry?.

MAJ 20:15 12 Sep 03

Yes, hagman, close that folders list, with the little x in the top corner of the left pane and the Picture Tasks should be under it.

hagman 20:33 12 Sep 03

Hello there no tried that when closing nothing underneath must still be doing something wrong.Regards hagman.

GroupFC 21:20 12 Sep 03

Try this.

Open My Pictures. Go to tools > folder options. On the General Tab check that the button "show common task in folders" is selected. Click "apply" then OK.

GroupFC 21:23 12 Sep 03

Alternatively, under tools > folder options > general tab, click "restore defaults".

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…