Where's me progress bar gone???

AngeTheHippy 11:07 10 Aug 03

Hi all, I THINK it's called the progress bar - the bar that runs at the bottom of I.E. (v. 6 in this case..), little green squares when page loading? it's gone!! Don't know where, or when - I noticed it yesterday. I've looked on the MS site but can't find anything connected with progress bar that's relevant. I LIKED that bar... anyone know how I can get it back? One thing has crossed my mind .... would the latest lot of MS updates have something to do with it?

AngeTheHippy
x

Tim1964 11:08 10 Aug 03

It's the STATUS bar you're after.

Click on VIEW > STATUS BAR.

john-232317 11:13 10 Aug 03

How come you have got little green squares, all i have is a blue box filling from the left ?

AngeTheHippy 11:14 10 Aug 03

You're a star! Thanks, works fine now. I'm not sure HOW it became unticked ... let's blame the weather - everyone else does when something goes wrong. 8-D

AngeTheHippy in Sunny,Hot,Uncomfortable,Polluted west London

Patr100 11:16 10 Aug 03

There's a bug in IE6 on XP where it keeps disappearing. All Microsoft can recommednd is that you keep ticking the option to re activate, which isn't much help. There is a possible fix that has been suggested here involving folder options but I can't find the thread at the moment.

AngeTheHippy 11:17 10 Aug 03

don't wanna upset you, but my boxes are now orange - since I went into control panel/display/appearance.....

john-232317 13:19 10 Aug 03

Nice to hear your getting some of our Spanish weather in Notting hill ?

I might change my colour later, i didnt realise you could change status bar colour.. ;-)

VoG II 13:48 10 Aug 03

Disappearing status bar click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…