Where is this website?

Hetti 07:26 25 Apr 06

I found a website offering a free printer when you bought a number of ink cardridges, but i did not put on favorites, I have run a number of searches but cannot locate it can anyone tell me the address please?

Terry Brown 07:49 25 Apr 06

Normally the 'markup' on the printer cartridges adds up to the cost of the printer, and you are stuck with buying expensive cartridges for te life of the printer.
It may not be the bargain it seems.
Have a look at printer cartridge prices before you decide on your printer for the best value in the long run.

Hetti 08:08 25 Apr 06

thanks Terry
Yes I know about that to my cost, i bought a lexmark all-in-one and it costs a fortune, this is the one i want rid of.
The site I found offering free printer had an epson printer for free with the purchase of the ink, but it is proving very elusive to locate , maybe the offer is no longer available, it was last week when i found it

€dstowe 08:20 25 Apr 06

If you do a price comparison of a new printer against the cost of a new set of cartridges, you will find a lot of printers are effectively (almost) free.

oldal 09:20 25 Apr 06

Is this the one you are looking for ?

click here
FREE Epson R240 printer with 5 sets of compatible cartridges for it! [FOCR240] £159.00 Inkjet printer ink cartridges UK

Hetti 19:06 26 Apr 06

thanks it is the one I was looking for.
Thanks for all replys I will do a price comparision

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…