Where is a UK Sports Radio chn on Win Media player

I am enjoying using Windows media player 9 on Broad band and running windows XP, however I cannot find an English sports channel- tried putting in various channel names but cannot find one- any ideas??
wanted to check out the football,

Doogie Howser 21:33 31 Mar 04

I managed to get the United/Arsenal game on Sunday on Century FM on line.

interzone55 21:56 31 Mar 04

There are problems with licensing premiership matches for rebroadcasting online, this is why Radio 5 doesn't carry commentry online.

I know you can listen to the matches live on the BBC (and specifically Five Live) website but you need Real Player and where as that always used to be free you have to give credit card details now which makes me wary.
I just was amazed that there were zero English sports channels available on Windows Media Player!
Got the score now from teletext, :( Husband has rung from Sweden to say the match was pretty dire, but I would still like to listen to sports channels (even talk sport) whilst online!

Eastender 23:54 31 Mar 04

Real Alternative available click here

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 00:36 01 Apr 04

Any help click here

Stuartli 09:30 01 Apr 04

The free version of RealOne - which is perfectly adequate for Internet radio use, as is WMP9 - can be found at:

click here

But, if you download it, make sure that you configure it to do as YOU want, not Real...:-)

Stuartli 09:56 01 Apr 04

TalkSport website:

click here

BBC website has constantly updated football scores for all matches:

click here

However, many matches are not live Internet wise as has been stated because of rights held by companies such as Sky, along with broadcasting restrictions imposed by soccer authorities.

The latter is to maintain the cash flow from selling the rights to televise or broadcast soccer matches.

Thanks very much will download free one! Cheers!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…