Where to Purchase Microsoft Access 2007

axelbrora 14:47 PM 12 Jan 13

I already have Office Home & Student 2007 which does not included Access. I am trying to find somewhere to puchase it and can only find one obscure website. I have tried Ebay, Amazon and various other sites to no avail.

Can anyone advise?

Chronos the 2nd 14:56 PM 12 Jan 13

I know this is 2010 but will it not do? Amazon.

axelbrora 17:19 PM 12 Jan 13

I do not think it will be compatible.

Taff™ 11:28 AM 13 Jan 13

I can't think of a reason why it shouldn't be compatible - what makes you say that?

It would be interesting to know what you need Access for. Is it to open existing Access Databases or to create new one's? Have you tried LibreOffice which is an open source (Free) Office Suite that is compatible with Microsoft XML formats (2007-2010 Office files)

axelbrora 13:43 PM 13 Jan 13

Nearly all programmes are backward compatible, but it is difficult to see into the future and be forward compatible.

Yes I have found LibreOffice and trying it out at the moment.

Taff™ 18:28 PM 13 Jan 13

That's good but you didn't answer my questions - are you trying to open and work with old Acess files or trying to create new ones?

The former might be a problem. The latter might work anyway. Is this anything to do with a website?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Lumia 950 vs Lumia 950 XL: What's the difference between Lumia 950 & 950 XL?

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Medium's new logo was designed

iPad Pro vs iPad Air 2 comparison: Which of Apple's flagship iPads is best for you?