Where to purchase Memory Upgrades?

Border View 16:53 01 Oct 03

I have an Evesham 800 mgh, 128mb SDram, 30gb HDD, Running Windows 98SE. When booting up lately my comp. has been beeping at me so I've decided to upgrade my 128mg of RAM.

Contacted Evesham and they have advised that I have a Microstar MS-6195 Motherboard. It has three memory slots and each will take 128 mb of Sdram Dimm PC100 Spec chip. (Foreign language this) Can anyone please advise where I can purchase two sticks of memory which will fit exactly the information provided by Evesham. I shall replace the one currently is situ and leave a spare slot.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

TBH1 16:57 01 Oct 03

click here is a good place to start - - - last time I looked here there was a facility where you type in the make and model of your PC and it tells you what you need. You will have no worries buying from them.

Simsy 17:01 01 Oct 03

you want click here then select the UK option.

Their service is excellent.

good luck,

Regards,

Simsy

expertec 17:04 01 Oct 03

click here is memory for your motherboard from Crucial

Border View 17:07 01 Oct 03

Thank you for coming back so quickly. I've visited their site and matched up 128mb Sdram Dimm PC100 but wondered about the "spec chip". Can you please advise what "spec chip" is.

Prices are not too bad either.

Border View 17:08 01 Oct 03

Sorry your click here didnt work. Can you please repost. Many thanks

TBH1 17:10 01 Oct 03

simsy - - should have chequed I guess.

TBH1 17:11 01 Oct 03

or even "checked" - - money on the brain today.

expertec 17:13 01 Oct 03

This should do it click here

Border View 17:14 01 Oct 03

Copied and pasted your click here and found what you were pointing me at. Am still wondering about this "spec chip" though. Crutial quote two 128mb Sdram and don't know which of the two would be best for me. Thank you for responding.

Border View 17:15 01 Oct 03

Got you that time - thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…