Where is PCA Mag?

SafeHaven 11:38 30 May 03

Ok whats going on at the news stands and shops? I get my PCA deliverd however my brother wanted a copy, hmmm his local news agent had none,I went to my local newsagents they had 1 burried in the back of all the NEW mags thats flooding the Market,is this just in Yorkshire where I live or anyone else having problems, the hunt is on for PCA mag.

powerless 19:06 30 May 03

Lots in at WH Smiths ;-)

Terrahawk 19:51 30 May 03

plenty in my neck of the woods

pj123 19:58 30 May 03

Subscribe, like me. You then get it through your door before anyone else. Don't have to go looking for it.

Andsome 20:01 30 May 03

It's cheaper by subscription

Andsome 20:02 30 May 03

It's cheaper by subscription

Andsome 20:03 30 May 03

The dreaded error sign again tonight followed by double posting.

pj123 22:30 30 May 03

SafeHaven 22:40 30 May 03

I do get mine by subscription however it's annoying when u advise people to get the mag and non there, I checked 3 other shops today and they had none in(I was in those shops anyway) I'll take a look next month and see what happens if uts the same i'll ask PCA to look into it after all we want the public to have a choice and not the junk mags that are around.

sgtdibble 22:45 30 May 03

mine is delivered by newsagent and it came this
morning as usual

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…