Where is Outlook Express in Internet Explorer 7

prince midas 13:55 07 Nov 06

I cannot find the link to oulook express in Internet Explorer 7.
I know that I can put a link on the Desktop but surely it is somewhere similar to Internet Explorer 6 but I cannot find it. Help please.

anskyber 14:07 07 Nov 06

Tools. toolbars, customise and add the mail icon in.

iscanut 14:24 07 Nov 06

Then click on the two arrow chevrons at top right hand side next to Tools and you should see Read Mail. Click on this to open Outlook Express.

prince midas 14:28 07 Nov 06

Thanks guys I have found it.
Another question please,can you drag this Read Mail & put it on the Internet Explorer 7 screen so I can see it always. I tried but failed.

anskyber 14:34 07 Nov 06

Do you mean up alongside the other icons. It should be there if you have added it in the customisation route.

Right click in a spare part of the command area say to the right of a tab and choose customise command bar, select, show only icons.

If its still not there right click again, unlock toolbars and drag the dots which appear to the left it might be revealed. Re lock the toolbrs.

harry12 14:35 07 Nov 06

Tools, toolbars,customise click on read mail in left hand menu, ckick add and its done. envelope will appear next to home icon.

^wave^ 15:56 07 Nov 06

you might find that you have to unlock the tool bar before you can put it there.

prince midas 16:27 07 Nov 06

Thanks all you guys I am now sorted.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017